I forever listen to and read all I can that is positive, uplifting and that creates good vibration within me. I’ve been remiss in getting my goals on paper and in creating my annual collage, how is it almost April? Believe it or not, even living in paradise I can feel unfulfilled unless I’m clear on what I’m going after. So I’ve spent time today getting prepared for the collage and it turned into this post in the hopes that it might inspire others. I just listened to this, listen here: It’s a little a annoying with the pop up ads but hey, it’s free so just hit the ‘skip it’ button and keep going. I stumbled upon this, it looked like something I’d be interested in and then found out it was John Kehoe who I happened to study under and who I took my first screenwriting course with (totally coincidental). His film concept, by the way, was hilarious!! Meeting him as a peer after putting him up on a pedestal was super cool. He’s a great guy and way before I met him, only by reading his books, I made big changes in my life.
I typed up some of his notions:
To get more of what you want in your life, get clear on your desires, write them out in the affirmative. Review what you wrote and get into a good vibration in the morning and before bed. It should take no more than 5 minutes per time.
Create ‘I’m successful NOW’ statements: Make a list of 15 – 20 things that make you feel good about yourself NOW and/or that you’re grateful for NOW. Go through this list everyday, creating a success vibration NOW!
Get Clear on your goals (I always look out 5 years or so, then 1 year and then month by month). Write them down.
Steps to prosperity – John Kehoe
- Know/Believe that it is an abundant universe and there is so much prosperity in the world; see abundance everywhere. Notice wealth and success around you.
- Know/Believe that there are staggering opportunities to make money and create wealth.
- Know/Believe that it is our duty and responsibility to succeed.
- Follow your bliss; what makes your heart sing?
- Imprint empowering beliefs into your consciousness. Perform like multiplication tables; take a belief and handle it like we did as children 1 x 2 = 2, etc.. Write down your belief ; something like “I have more than enough money to pay my bills on time, every month.” or “I’ve met the man of my dreams and we’re so happy together”. For 5 – 15 minutes every day (before bed is good) read and repeat over and over. Could happen right away, however John says; imprinting 60-90 days consistently and without missing a day will bring rewards.
- Give back/Tithe a percentage of everything you make, giving to others who need help or to your favorite charity, etc.
Here is the link to John Kehoe’s website: http://www.learnmindpower.com/
And the one I’m constantly working on…
YOU are so powerful, feel it, trust it and believe it.
If an inspiring vacation is in your future…