I’ve been so busy that I haven’t taken the time to post lately so I thought I’d pop in and express a wee pondering.
It has been wonderful and most assuredly a blessing to spend so much time with so many unique folks over the past many weeks. Relationships, to me, are the BUZZ of life and I embrace the relationship I have with LOVE.
It is my belief that love conquers all. The past many months have brought challenges and much awesome-ness to my world. Listening to others, I’d say thats been a pattern.
Thinking about my dad again… especially… still, I remember one of his favourite characters, Tigger, from Winnie the Pooh.
Hello Rabbit! I’m Tigger. T-I double guhThe wonderful thing about tiggers. Is tiggers are wonderful things.Their tops are made out of rubber. Their bottoms are made out of springs.
They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is I’m the only one.
I’m the only one!
As I watch;
- Our daughter and her husband buy their first house and now commence the design and renovation process and;
- Our son learn a new skill set, move in with his girlfriend and;
- Two nieces, two nephews and my god-daughter graduate from high school and begin a whole new chapter of their lives and:
- Another nephew set off on another travel adventure and;
- Another nephew and his wife embrace the joys of bringing home baby #1 and;
- All the other nieces and nephews ~ each of them ~ taking on new and wonderful life choices and;
- My in-laws, forever, doing something outstanding for the world at large and;
- My one sister, moving to another province to fulfill her dreams and;
- Another sister, taking a year sabbatical with her husband and two teens and exploring North America and;
- Another sister raising three kids while looking after her elders in the most loving way possible and;
- One of my brothers move across the country with his wife to be with her sick Mom and;
- Two other brothers, can’t say much yet as they’re their stories to tell but things are a changing and;
- Another brother raising four 4 kids under 7, yes there are twins in there and 3 of the kids are under 3, oh my! And;
- Friends and cousins and, well, it just seems that so many are doing so much! If you’re in my world and doing something great and I didn’t single you out, it’s just that my brain hurts…
Change is in the air!
So, what I really wanted to say.
You’re the only one!
There is only one unique and special YOU!
Embrace your dreams and by gosh, dream BIG!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those around you.
Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
All life is an experiment.
The more experiments you make the better.
What if they are a little course, and you may get your coat soiled or torn?
What if you do fail, and get fairly rolled in the dirt once or twice.
Up again, you shall never be so afraid of a tumble.”— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Inspire someone today!
This blog dedicated to my husband who is recreating his life and who inspires me everyday!Not feeling it? Be kind, be generous… be love!
<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Thanks Baby! I love you more, BFF! It takes a team and all that!<div><br></div><div>Haha, Ricochet Rabbit, that describes you all right! Laughing hard now! Muah!</div><div><br></div><div><br><div><div></div></div></div></body></html>
I love you. Thanks for being my best friend and the "she-who-did-most-of-the-heavy-lifting-under-sometimes-challenging-circumstances" co-parent to K&J. They are truly awesome and it’s mostly your fault LOL. Thanks for keeping up (putting up) with my Ricochet Rabbit trajectory through our life together. Thanks for being such a great spooner. C