Want to add sparkle to your decorations and table settings? Add a mirror tray under them. Instant glam.
As mentioned earlier, I collect Santa Clauses. These little fellers peaking out delight me.
3 above images borrowed from http://www.rebeccaersfeld.com/
My Glamalicious pal, Melanie, flocked her tree blue. Creative, delightful, amazing.
Sparkly and pretty ~ Christmas trees to inspire!
Image borrowed from http://maison21.blogspot.com/
Image borrowed from http://bulletwithbutterflywings.ca/
Image borrowed from http://alifesdesign.blogspot.com
Not into traditional Christmas trees
Image borrowed from http://zsazsabellagio.blogspot.com
Note to self… decorating can be simple.
Image borrowed from styleathome.com
Image borrowed from http://pinterest.com/pin/209558188880736998/
Don’t get lost behind the presents.
Image borrowed from splendidsass.blogspot.com
My Christmas wish-list, in no particular order:
- That 6 month Hannah Gloria is healed through her heart surgery.
- To be surprised from a Christmas visit from family ~ not likely but a gal can wish.
- That my family is abundantly blessed, this Christmas and always.
- That I finalize the colors for the inn and LOVE them.
- That every child knows they are loved and safe.
- That with one week to go, you’ll avoid the hussle and bustle, opting to create gifts with love, spend time with loved ones ~ even if that is by skype, phone and preferably in person.
- That items everyone does purchase are bought locally ~ please support those in your community.
- That everyone I know will find one other person who is lonely, or who gets missed at Christmas and does something kind for them.
- That we’ll all remember our planet this holiday season and clean up our mess responsibly.
- That all drivers will remember others on the road as the slogan goes ~ If you drink, don’t drive.
More than anything else, I truly desire:
This is one of the ways the people in our music mecca town celebrate.
May your Christmas be magical for you and yours.
For the record, my life is magical and I’m super blessed and I ADORE my life! I’m just not into Christmas and I miss family at this time of year! Just sayin’
Abundant blessings to all!
Embrace LOVE, LAUGHTER and JOY.
Inspire someone today!
Not feeling it? Be Kind. Be Generous.