This is the third installment of my ‘Happy~ness’ series and I find it interesting that each time I want to start by saying something like “This went wrong or wasn’t good or brought me down or, or, or… but when I focused on HAPPY [insert happy item] happened. I haven’t done so as that would take away the focus from HAPPY.
I’ve noticed others do this too. Why is that sometimes we have trouble just being happy or telling others we’re happy? I’m not going there today, it’s just a question I have.
Some of my HAPPY this week was:
* Knowing it’s 17 more sleeps until our son and his girlfriend arrive!!!
* Friends visiting from my ‘other’ hometown.
* Beaches filled with people enjoying Holy Week… and loving that the beach vendors have yet to find La Cruz.
* My friend, Deb and I, exercising mornings on the paddle boards.
* Friends playing and singing by the pool, under the full moon.
* Others enjoying the new pool.
* Our checkerboard getting completed! (AND, before it was completed my little buddy, Diego, looking at the huge box of sand and saying, “That’s a huge kitty litter box!” Laugh out loud, indeed!)
* Trying out Geo’s hobie cat ~ so cool – next time the wind will blast!
This isn’t me, it’s Geo, but this is the hobie! So much fun.
* I love being on the water and being on the water makes me happy! I’m glad I’m embracing that again!
* Super, duper HAPPY every-time my hubby sings!
* I’ve been planting seeds and they’re popping up… oh so happy to have my fingers in the soil again.
I hear our team of workers hard at it so I better get to work… another thing that makes me HAPPY ~ so many others working to make our home and Inn beautiful.
A GREAT reminder!
When in doubt… take a rest and remind yourself of all that is good!
Inspire someone today!
Not feeling it? Be kind. Be generous. BE LOVE!